Sometimes, when you seek out a writer or editor, you need a kind of mind reader: someone who “gets” your ideas and brings them into sharp focus. That flavor of mind reading is my specialty. Got an idea you need help articulating? Talk to me about it. You might be surprised by how well I can write down what I’ve “read” in your mind.
My fees vary by project, clustering around $50/hour. I always guarantee excellent work: That means if you’re not 100% happy, you don’t pay. Drop me a line at email@example.com to discuss your project for free.
I usually write/edit:
- Digital marketing collateral (web copy, sales materials, B2B content, e-mail newsletters, SEO articles, blog posts, video scripts, etc.), notably for DMSD Inc. and SSA & Co.
- Paywalled educational content, notably for Study.com
- Internal business documentation, training materials, product manuals, and other utility documents
- Resumes and cover letters
- Some consumer content, especially sponsored articles (examples here)
Thanks to some wonderful word-of-mouth referrals, I now occasionally coach professionals who want to become better writers. I offer this service for $80/session only if I think I can help. That said, I probably can help! 🙂 So, please do email me if you’re curious.